5 Tips for Climbing Rainbow Mountain

I know, "Rainbow Mountain" sounds like a happy place filled with unicorns and good times, but it was one of the more difficult things we have ever done. At the same time, it was also the most victorious we have ever felt! Like, we aren't intense hiker people so this literally was the summit of …

Continue reading 5 Tips for Climbing Rainbow Mountain

How-to get to Machu Picchu

So you want to see a wonder of the world, good for you! Machu Picchu is definitely worthy of being visited, but boy is it complicated to get to. It is completely isolated. I've said that a place was "in the middle of nowhere" hundreds of times, I live in Arkansas after all, but Machu …

Continue reading How-to get to Machu Picchu

Hostels: An Incomplete and Highly Subjective Guide.

Well long story short, hostels are amazing. If you are budget traveling then you're going to need to stay in hostels. I've found, however, that my fellow Americans have some reservations about these wonderful places. I blame the movie Hostel for about 75% of this and I blame the other 25% on the absence of …

Continue reading Hostels: An Incomplete and Highly Subjective Guide.